Akrofleks - waterproof coating based on liquid rubber
- Insulation laid before placing ceramic, terrazzo tiles and other coverings in bathrooms, toilets, balconies and more.
- Akrofleks is an elastic waterproof coating on roofs, balconies, concrete tanks, steel structures, repair of roofs insulated with paper and bitumen.
- Akroflex is clean, safe, advanced method of ensuring reliability and durability of the coating
- Thinner - water!
- After work quick and easy cleaning tools with water.
- Provides seamless membrane characterized by high elasticity, tear strength and life over 10 years.
- Color of cover: white, gray, brick red.
- Twice a lower cost per square meter of previously existing.
- Akroflex is easy and convenient to transport and use - applied by brush, roller or sprayer and it allows you to quickly and easily isolate areas with complex topography.
- Your roof will acquire sun-repelling perfectly white.
Directions for use:
Akrofleks applied by brush or roller. The composition is used in the form in which it is delivered. Before work it is needed to be mixed well. It is applied in several layers, in the following technological order:
- Priming - dilute base material with water at a ratio of 70/30% and using a stiff brush or roller, apply evenly on the surface.
- On well cured primer is applied first coat of waterproofing on it adheres cross linked canvas (polyester canvas A-65), taking
- Apply two coats Akrofleks, the latter being sealed.
WARNING! Each layer is applied to completely dry prior to coating.
Concrete (+3 primer layer): about 1.70 kg/ m2 depending on the porosity of the surface.
Methane (2 layers without cross-linking): from 0.5 to 0.7 kg/m2.
Methane (two layers of cross-linking): from 0.8 to1.2 kg/m2.
Packaging and storage:
Akroflex is store in a covered and dry storage facility at temperatures from 5 to 30 ° C.
Plastic Boxes - 4 kg, vats - 20 kg.
Warranty - 12 months from date of manufacture.