Aquabit 2 - new generation waterproofing. It is environmentally friendly product based liquid rubber
Aquabit 2 is one or two component bitumen-rubber insulation ready for use. It is cool accruing with excellent adhesion to almost all types of construction materials.
- Waterproofing of new roofs and repair of old roofs of bitumen.
- Corrosion protection of pipes and tanks permanently affixed to the land.
- Insulating basements, building foundations laundry rooms, walls.
- Waterproofing all types of asbestos cement and metal roofs.
- Aquabit 2 allows you to isolate areas with complex topography quickly and easily.
- Excellent adhesion to almost all construction materials (asbestos cement surfaces wood, concrete,brick, metal,).
- Thinner - water!
- After work quick and easy cleaning tools with water.
- Provides extremely resilient and strong seamless membrane characterized life over 10 years.
- It is environmentally friendly and safe to use product.
- It is characterized by high efficiency application and provides membrane resistant to harmful UV rays.
- Upon completion of a two-component Aquabit 2 (a gun), achieves instant polymerization and "cure" of the membrane
Directions for use:
The application of the one component Aquabit 2 is done with a roller ,brush or sprayer special. The composition is used in the form in which it is delivered,as before work needed to mix well. The surface on which will be applied must be dry and well cleaned. Apply several layers, in the following technological order:
- Priming - dilute base material with water at a ratio of 70/30% and using a roller or stiff brush applied evenly over the surface.
- On well cured primer is applied to the first layer of waterproofing. On it while it is still wet stick crosslinked canvas (polyester canvas A-65), taking care to evenly impregnated with the material and stand 5 cm canvas with one another.
- Apply two coats Aquabit 2, the latter being sealed.
Warning! Each layer is applied to completely dry prior to coating.
Upon completion of a two-component quick drying Aquabit 2 need special training and equipment with which it is possible insulation of more than 1000 m2 per day by two workers.
- Total cost for concrete surfaces (+3 primer layers): from 1.5 to 2 l/m2 depending on the surface.
- Metal surfaces: 0.4 to 0.6 l/m2 per coat.
Packaging and storage:
Aquabit is storen in covered and dry storage facilities at temperatures from 5 to 30 ° C.
Do not freeze!
Boxes - 4 l, vats - 18 l drums - 200 kg, ednokubikova tank - 1000 liters
Warranty - 12 months date of manufacture