Isoflex-Universal - Waterproofing membrane liquid rubber
"ISOFLEX-UNIVERSAL" is a seamless waterproofing membrane in the form of liquid rubber for:
- Tin roofs
- OSB panels
- Can be applied above and below the tiles
Received waterproofing with "ISOFLEX-UNIVERSAL" is extremely low wear
"ISOFLEX-UNIVERSAL" is a single component liquid waterproofing in different colors, based on an aqueous styrene-acrylic dispersion, mineral fillers, pigments and stabilizers. "ISOFLEX-UNIVERSAL" is applied to the reinforcement of polyester veil.
- Clean, safe product ensures reliability and durability of the coating.
- Forms a highly elastic waterproofing membrane on which to walk.
- On the resulting waterproofing can be applied directly to all types of finishes.
- The ideal solution for swimming pools, tanks, reservoirs and others. permanently under water.
- Extremely high adhesion to all substrates - made watertight and negative water pressure.
- Retains flexibility at low temperatures (minus 25 ° C), and high (120 ° C)
- There elasticity over 400%, which allows to take temperature expansions and contractions in the different impact of weather conditions.
- Guarantee 100% UV protection from the sun in white!
"ISOFLEX-UNIVERSAL" is applied with a roller, brush or a special machine with a wide nozzle on the cleaned and dry surface. The product is ready for use in the form that is provided.
It is applied in several layers, in the following technological order:
- Priming - surface to be primed 2-layer waterproof primer "ISOFLEX-GRUND"
- The first layer of waterproofing is applied on well cured primer. Immediately after applying the first layer while it is still wet is applied polyester veil aiming stable adhesive substrate with pressure. It is very important to carry out the sheets overlap at least 8 cm.
- Apply another 3-layer "ISOFLEX-UNIVERSAL", the latter is sealed.
CAUTION: Each layer is applied on completely dry preceding layer.
- On smooth surfaces - 1.5 - 2 kg. /m2
- On rough surfaces - from 2.5 to 3 kg. /m2
Packaging and storage:
"ISOFLEX-UNIVERSAL" is stored at a temperature of 5 to 30 ° C in closed and dry rooms.
Plastic buckets - 4 kg, 10 kg. and 20 kg.
Warranty - 12 months from date of manufacture.